Founded in 1996, Entelos have evolved into the foremost expert in creating and using predictive model systems of health and disease in drug discovery and development. We integrate the empirical and investigative strengths of biology with the mathematical and systematic strengths of engineering. We bring together intelligent and hardworking people from diverse scientific, technological, and business disciplines to provide technology and collaborative services that meet the needs of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries.
Our life scientists have expertise from molecular biology to clinical medicine. Our engineers have backgrounds in whole-system control dynamics in chemical, electrical, mechanical, or aeronautical engineering. Our teams of scientists and engineers work closely with each other, our customers, and leading scientific experts from around the world. Teamwork is key to our success and our working environment is based on respect – respect for people’s talents, culture, principles, and personal lives.
Entelos’ ongoing mission is to apply powerful mathematical modeling and simulation technology to dramatically improve the way medicines are discovered, developed, and brought to market. Our goals are to enable researchers to find better, safer, and more targeted medicines faster for the patients who need them most. Our employees enjoy the satisfaction and confidence from being part of this greater collaboration to benefit mankind.
Learn More About Entelos
Our Business Principles:
- We embrace high ethical standards.
- We profit by vigorously, creatively, and quickly responding to market needs.
- We deliver on our commitments.
- We use resources wisely and efficiently.
- We are all first-class members of the company.
- We thrive as an interdependent organization.
We know that people thrive at their work when they are happy, healthy, and have a stake in the company that they are working for. Therefore, we provide a wide variety of benefits for our employees:
- Competitive salaries
- Stock option plan
- 401(k) retirement plans (traditional and Roth)
- Medical care for employees and their eligible dependents with choice of Blue Shield (PPO and HMO) or Kaiser (HMO)
- Dental care for employees and their eligible dependents
- Vision care for employees and their eligible dependents
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Long term and short term disability insurance
- Health club membership reimbursements
- Employer HSA contributions
Entelos has an unlimited paid time off (PTO) policy which allows our employees the flexibility to take time off when they need it. In addition, employees receive 10 paid holidays a year.
Entelos also offers a flexible work environment where our employees can work from home and enjoy flexible work schedules.
Entelos is an equal opportunity employer. Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
We currently have the following openings: