Predict Likely Outcomes in Sub-populations
For Scientists who need to address patient variability, Entelos models simulate diverse patient phenotypes and mechanisms to quantify and predict outcomes in specific sub-populations. Biosimulation uses clinical data to test hypotheses in sub-populations to better stratify them with respect to efficacy and safety.
Questions Biosimulation Can Answer
- Which biomarkers identify responders and non-responders?
- Who will respond and not respond in clinical trials?
- How can we segment the market by patient response?
- How do competitive compounds compare to the candidate in sub-populations?
- How does a candidate compare in terms of standard-of-care risks and benefits?
- What long-term impact might a candidate have on associated disease conditions?