Efficiently Translate Efficacy and Safety to Humans
For Researchers who need to move from animal models to Phase I, Entelos’s models help elucidate and quantify the mechanistic differences between the two. They leverage existing preclinical data in animal models to simulate and predict patient response over time. This provides efficient, cost-effective determination of human dose and identification of potential risk.
Questions Biosimulation Can Answer
- What efficacy, dosing, and toxicity can you expect when moving from preclinical investigation to humans?
- What are the best lead candidates for PK/PD studies?
- What are the risks for a candidate in healthy and diseased populations?
- What insight can you get from past preclinical or clinical data?
- What candidates should you in-license?