Optimize Trial Design with Biosimulation
For Clinical Scientists who want to reduce the size and length of clinical trials, Entelos biosimulation provides the ability to conduct virtual trials, test different study parameters and predict clinical outcomes. It helps select the right study arms, dose, dosing schedule and biomarker measurement schedules. It predicts clinical outcomes on multiple virtual populations, thereby supporting patient stratification. It also predicts therapeutic response at multiple time points, which enables the study of disease progression.
Questions Biosimulation Can Answer
- Who has the right phenotype to be included in the trial?
- What are the best dosing and monitoring schedules for Phase 2 and 3?
- How many dosing arms are needed?
- Which biomarkers identify early success and risk of adverse events?
- When is the right time to end a clinical trial?
- How does the drug candidate or target translate to different global markets?